In a related development, TedPrime Hub has announced the top Finalist Teams and schools for the maiden edition of the Codeliners Exhibition and Competition in Ogun State
The teams who were selected by the independent panel of judges featured students and mentors from public and Private schools across the state would present their project ideas for further judging and pitching process at the grand finale scheduled to hold on 17th May 2018 at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (Youth Development Centre) in Abeokuta.
The event would also feature the proudly supported Teams from Public Affairs Section of the United States Consulate, Lagos, Ogun State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, President Olusegun Obasanjo Library, Airtel Nigeria, School Principals and host of other stakeholders.
The Teams led by their mentors are:
- Sacred Heart College, Abeokuta – Ishaka Solomon
- Federal Government College, Odogbolu – Francis Arharhire
- Deeper Life School, Mowe – Isaiah Lucky
- Abeokuta Grammar School – Adesanmi Adejuwon
- Regal New Heights College, Sagamu – Oladapo Adefiola
- Ilusin Grammar School, Water Side– Abiodun Sotande
- African Church Grammar School – Ganiyu Olatubosun
- Deeper Life School, Odeda – Ajala Solomon
- Ajoda High School, Ayetoro – Tajudeen Bankole
- Baptist Boys’ High School – Funmilayo Aromose
The teams would under a relaxed but competitive atmosphere compete to clinch the 2nd Runner-Up, 1st Runner-Up and Winning positions respectively. The Winning Team Takes away Robot, Tablets, and Router, 1st Runner-Up takes Edubox, a cash prize of 20,000 naira and MIFI while the 2nd Runner-Up team goes home with Micro:bits, a cash prize of 15,000 naira with MIFI.
As part of the activities marking the event, these top schools would enjoy the comprehensive tour of President Olusegun Obasanjo Library